STD or Sexually Transmitted Diseases STD full form Sexually transmitted disease is the infection/disease that can be transmitted from one person to another by sexual contact. STD is a sexually transmitted disease, which can have many causes, which do not leave any stone unturned to harm the body of both the woman and the male. STD men and women may have some sexually transmitted infections transmitted from birth, through vein needles or breast-feeding. Apart from this, there are many aspects of sex-related to lack of information about sexually transmitted diseases and infections. (STD or STI). It has different symptoms and it is important for everyone to know those symptoms so that people with STD can treat it well.
How do diseases spread through vaginal connection?
STD transmits from person to person with intimate relationships such as vaginal intercourse, oral sex, and sexual intercourse
Symptoms of Sexually Transmitted Disease include the following factors
- Itchy or vaginal discharge around the vagina in women
- Sex discharge in men
- Pain while relinquishing sexual intercourse or urine
- Red wounds without pain around the penis
- Red-colored wart moles are grown around the genitalia
- Having anal intercourse with the pain in and around the anus
- The abnormal contagious disease, unexplained fatigue and night sweating, weight loss, etc.
Is it possible that a person has STD and he does not even know?
In men, the symptoms of STD are generally seen, so that they become aware that they have had the sex-related disease, whereas the symptoms of infection of the person do not appear while they have had this disease.